Conducting good market research can be a challenge, but effective tools will drastically improve your efficiency. There are various tools, apps and APIs available that can help your company’s market research strategy and give you an advantage over the competition. We’ve rounded up a few that will cover the important aspects of your next market research campaign to get started:
Qualtrics provides excellent data collection and analysis products that are widely used for academic research. They produce a range of tools for effective market research, all of which can be used self-serve. Their tools enable researchers to build advanced flow surveys, send them out and start implementing their results right away. Their surveys work online or offline, so researchers can input data directly from the field, even without an internet connection. Qualtrics also offers an option to conduct your research for you, ensuring you meet all your goals.
- Easy-to-use drag and drop interface
- Options for A/B testing
- Over 100 different question types
- CRM Integration
2. Google Trends
Based on Google Search, Google Trends connects search terms to overall search volume from all over the globe. It’s a simple yet effective tool for finding the latest trends related to the topics you enter, and it can deliver them right to your inbox. Best of all, it’s free.
- Detailed data includes the most relevant articles, interest over time, trending queries and more for each story or topic
- Trends graphs and forecasts
- Trending searches so you can see what’s most popular right now
Once you’ve finished your research, reward your participants with a gift from a retailer they’ll love. At Giftbit, we sell and distribute digital gift cards from over 100 retailers. Moreover, if your recipients don’t claim the card, a portion of the value is refunded to your account.
- A selection of over 100 retailers to choose from
- Giftbit tools allow you to create a shortlink to the reward you’re sending, so you can deliver it via SMS, email, printed voucher, social media or even within your own application
- Third party API
Solid data and metrics are essential to developing any marketing strategy. Choosing the right software to support your market research efforts can go a long way in achieving your desired results.